Monday, May 2, 2011

I Heart Trees

Here is a picture of me and my friend Caitlin hugging a tree during our field trip to the Hitchti Experimental Forest. Okay that's all a lie. First of all, my friend's name is Lizzie and second of all we're not in the Hitchti Experimental Forest but next to a tree by a lake in Macon. Although our trip to the forest was a lot of fun and the forest itself was absolutely beautiful, I wasn't feeling very well (maybs a bit dehydrated) that day and was not able to get my picture taken. :[ BUT I figured, since I'm a veteran tree-hugger, any of my many many pictures!


As I said, Hitchiti was beautiful. Here is a link with a lot of information and details concerning the park: http://travelingluck.com/North+America/United+States/Georgia/_4200724_Hitchiti+Experimental+Forest.html#local_map

No comments:

Post a Comment